Trainisng Schedules Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Lord_Slop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Lord_Slop

Reaction score
Good day all,

I realize that this may already be somewhere in the forum, but I obviously can't find it, I'm not even sure if it belongs in players or tactics, so if I'm double posting, please direct me on where I can find what I'm looking for.

My question is whether there is any guide on what to do and what not to do on training schedules, basically I've tried creating my own schedules, but the result is either losing half the team to injuries or simply no player growth, so obviously I suck at creating training schedules, but I noticed that some players here are quite proficient at this, so their help would be appreciated.

I don't like to download pre-sets for FM, I'd rather do it myself, so can anyone create a guide or point me to an existing one?

Thank you all for your help and your patience in reading this long post.

Thanks, but what I'm trying to do is get help on creating my own schedule, so thought someone could have tips, or for instance a guide on which training increases which attribute, like for example which training improves finishing, attack training or shooting training?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

I realized that the way I phrased my initial question is somewhat misleading, so I'll use an example for what I'm looking for:

The below is just an example,

I have a 19 year old striker called Sercan, he's very high on dribbling and flair, but his finishing and heading are horrible, so I need to improve his finishing and headers, but in the same time maintain his high attributes, so what should I stress?

- To increase finishing, should I stress on attack or shooting.
- What training session improves heading for a player.

Same of course could applies for other players, how do I get Marchisio to improve his tackling?

I'm sorry if it was ambiguous, but what I'm trying to do here is to learn how to create training sessions for sets of players, not get a pre-set training session which someone else labored on and just use it.

It'll be as much to do with your coaching attributes as the schedule itself - for example, you won't increase anyone's finishing if none of your coaches have good mental attributes, or technique attributes.

It'll be as much to do with your coaching attributes as the schedule itself - for example, you won't increase anyone's finishing if none of your coaches have good mental attributes, or technique attributes.

I have very good coaches with no training schedule at less than 4.5 stars, so it shouldn't be a problem, but the thing is I don't know what each training session works on improving, like what attributes does the tactics training affect, what does the aerobics training do and so on, if someone can guide me to this, I'm sure I'll be able to formulate my own personalized training programs.

Back