Traning question?

• Thread starter Thread starter hepek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 642

hepek

Reaction score
Hi,

I have one question about training... it is in bases question how training influence tactics we play....if anyone notice there is on tactic screen white bar which says FAMILIARITY and present team familiarity with tactics we play and different aspect of that tactic.

Aspect of tactics are:

Formation
Mentality
Passing Style
Creative Freedom
Closing Down
Marking
Tempo
Width

My question would be: Which training set up we need to put on (General and Match Preparation) to train each particular of this tactic aspects?

Some of them are easy to guess but there is one bothering me: How to train MENTALITY?

all info on training I found is very general and doesn't help at all....particularly I noticed that training set up is very connected with player behavior on the pitch...for example I would recommend from experience : do not use attacking movement!

can you share your expirience with training and results here,please...for example how you combine General and Match Preparation and which intensity do you use? ......practical advice would be very helpful

thanks and cheers

General training = trains the players stat
General Training on Team Cohesion = gets the group together
Match prep on Tactics = gets the team fluid quicker with the tactic , no matter what area

Last edited:
at least I figure out that to train mentality you have to choose Attacking or Deffending on General Training

Back