abitfc

Reaction score
Not sure if its an error or meant to be this way but when I make certain transfers my transfer budget is deducted far more than it says it would be and this also happens to my wage budget where a lot more is deducted than what I offered a player.

any ideas?

All sign-on fees,agent fees etc are deducted from your transfer budget,in addition to the agreed transfer price.

you pay other fees within the transfer , say for example 2 million pounds repayed over 12 months .... 2 million + the transfer fee will be deducted to make sure there is money to pay back over the 12 months but i am sure if you make it longer , like 48 months it doesnt deduct the fee off your transfer budget

I've got the same problem. I bought a player for 8m + ~2-3m fees and the game wants to deduct 30m(!!!!!!) from my transfer budget. I have no idea what to do....

wrong topic. I toght it is about fm15

Says on the right side how much it will cost you on this years budget and next if you choose to pay over time. Paying over time will cost you a lot of extra money on next years transfer budget