Transfer Budget

Reaction score
Just a quick question :) What is the highest transfer budget someone has been given (without a tycoon) and how did you get it? :) Just something I've been wandering :)

on fm 11 i got a 40mill transfer budget after getting blackpool promoted , no idea where all that came from lol

in the old days of fm07 i had a 20 year game goin with everton and cos i had so much money i got a 300m transfer budget...no tycoon or anythin just making money every season buying and selling...bet someone has higher than that though too..

On my game Barcelona offered me a job with £450million transfer budget

Somehow i can see someone may have a higher one then that ;) sorry to tell you ;)

yes with a big club lol , no teams going to come out the championship with 300mill budget lol ;)

the most ive had is 250 with barcelona on fm11

never played a save long enough on fm12 to get a big budget lol

Last edited:
£550m transfer budget and £5m wage budget with Real Madrid around 2025? Can't remember exact year as I'm way passed that now!

Oh and I managed to mess up the transfer budget too, managed to spend around £450m of it on my starting 11, but forgot about the foreign player rule... Rookie mistake. Out of my entire 25 man squad I had 10 players not registered. Guys not being able to play who were worth £50m+ and wages of £200k.

Although I don't know whether there was a tycoon and I dont use any editor's etc.

on fm 11 i got a 40mill transfer budget after getting blackpool promoted , no idea where all that came from lol
What kind of Wage budget did they give you though, I just got Hartlepool up, given 20 million and wage budget of around 135k per week, Needless to say I have a small squad.

What kind of Wage budget did they give you though, I just got Hartlepool up, given 20 million and wage budget of around 135k per week, Needless to say I have a small squad.

i cant remember , but it dont think it was much

****, haven't got a transfer budget of more than 71 mil at Celtic. and 40 mil at Southend. im going to start a save with City now just for the heck of it, so i'm pretty sure the budgets involved will be immense.

£130m with Liverpool in 2016. Won the treble the season before, that might be why.

With my Arsenal team I have about £120m in 2013/2014 but I was offered the Barcelona job earlier in this season and they offered me a £200m transfer budget, so that's probably the highest I've had or almost had lol

Back