Transfer bug?

• Thread starter Thread starter Chokopop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Alright, first I want to apologize if this has been posted before, I couldnt find anything, but I might have missed something. also im slightly drunk, so my spelling might be a bit off;

Here we go - On my AC Milan saev I was trying to sign Avlaro Vadillo from Betis. I had to put in multiple bids over a period of 5 months for him. Not because the bid was rejected, but becaus it was neither accepted nor rejected.

I wen t to the transfer screen several times, and it just said "offer", untli I got the message that the transfer was cancelled a few wekks later, as the bid stiill wasn't accepted. I got him eventually but I had to put in mutiple bids over a large time span.

It's the same thing on my Valencia save nwo, but with a different player, and quite frankly it is annoying the **** out of me.

Has anybody come across this, can this be fixed, or is this even a bug?

Thanks in addvance.

hum. I'm still using 12.0.4
maybe it's a bug on this new patch.

Yeah might be... It hasn't happend before the new patch came out so it most likeely is.

Have you tried putting a time limit on when they have to reply by?

Yeah tried that, and it just said that the deal was cancelled.

Happens to me all the time!! i thought i was just doing something wrong?? haha!

the way i got round it was when making the bid..set the decision deadline for the next day,had no problems since i been doing that my man!

Thank god ! I thought I was about to go crazy lol!

I usually set it for next week, and that didn't work. I'll give that a try, thanks mate !

Thank god ! I thought I was about to go crazy lol!

I usually set it for next week, and that didn't work. I'll give that a try, thanks mate !

u were for sometimes ;).

but at my save, i dont have any issue though ;)

Last edited:
this is an issue, think it has been flagged to SI as well

i hadnt had this before, i read your post earlier and and sods law its just happened to me lol

Back