Transfer bug?

• Thread starter Thread starter rhhthsrthr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K
His squad status is still listed as 'indispensable to the club' so yeah, probably just being greedy.

sounds like a bug to me because surely the whole point of an asking price is that if someone meets it then you would sell at that price.

Have you tried unsettling him in the press? Admire him and declare interest. He'll get unsettled, and that may bring the price down

This happened to me on my Arsenal save! Niang of Caen was transfer listed by request and they set the asking price at 6.5m, everytime I bid 6.5 they asked for 14m!! It's got to be a bug.

It's not a bug.

When players are transfer listed by request it's often a combination of the player, agent and the club (if not human controlled) coming up with a reasonable fee. However, it is the club that must accept this fee, meaning they won't accept lower than there own interpretation.

The price will come down over time as the player is less likely to play, or as above, unsettle them.

Transfer listing them by request automatically sets the asking price at twice their 'value'. It happened when I transfer listed someone by request, but I still wanted more and changed it after.

The asking price is above what the player is worth tho. Niang is worth 2.3m but they set the asking price at 6.5m. I'm no novice so understand alot about the game and football in general.

Have you tried unsettling him in the press? Admire him and declare interest. He'll get unsettled, and that may bring the price down

He thinks Lille are underachieving and wants to move to another club. In the press he refuses to comment on anything anymore.

Back