transfer cancelled

Reaction score
Hi.
Im in my 6th season as Dortmund, and I have set my eye on a re-gen left back from Genk. I have paid 7 mil euro, and he has agreed the contract, but when I confirm the transfer it gets cancelled without any reason!!
Anybody know why and how to "fix it"?

hmm,.....some reasons i can conclude is :

1. either u dont have enough money (possible)
2. boardroom intervention (weird one)
3. ??? i dont know ;)

whats ur regen's nationality ?

can u tell us more details about it too pls.

hmm,.....some reasons i can conclude is :

1. either u dont have enough money (possible)
2. boardroom intervention (weird one)
3. ??? i dont know ;)

whats ur regen's nationality ?

can u tell us more details about it too pls.

Sounds more like a bug to me. He says its up to the part where he confirms and it doesnt go through, all yours reasons suggest that he doesnt reach that part and it gets canceled and he would then be notified why.

Maybe you left it to late and the transfer window has shut.

Post a screenshot of the news item.

I forgot - in my hurry - of course to explain that the reason is definitely NOT that; the player is injured, I dont have enough money, or the transfer window is shut.

The player is brazillian.

For some reason my 'print screen' button wont give me a screen print, but all the news I get is:
"Peter's proposed transfer from Genk to Dortmund has been cancelled"

The only "logical" explanation I had myself was that, it was a board decision - either from my club or the player's, but I can't know from that piece of news. And I really want the guy, so I'd be really glad if someone had a solution.

Thanks for the help so far though

No fuzz
I lowered my bid a little, and the transfer went through. Must have been my board. Thanks all

Back