Transfer Dilemma! Should I let Fabregas go for 60£ Million?

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
As the title says, should I let Cesc Fabregas go for 60£ million to Real Madrid? I could use the money on another player. He is 26 right now. Just need a quick response. :)

Here is the replacements I am looking at:
Name ---------- Club ---- Age
Paulo Henrique - Santos - 24
Miralem Pjanic - Toulouse - 23
Marek Hamsik - Napoli - 26
Javier Pastore - Palermo - 24

Last edited:
unless you buy either pastore or ganso as a replacement...then no

Yes, 60m is a lot of money you still have Ramsey if your Arsenal and Wilshere. If you don't theres always Hamsik, Pastore, Ganso.. The options you have for half of 60m are great and you can strengthen in other areas with what evers left.

you could do a lot with 60 million - say, buy Ganso and have about 30 million to boot.
go for it!

Deal or no deal thread mate
i would sell him, wilshere and ramsey can replace him

I accepted. Miralem Pjanic and Paulo Henrique is probably the replacements I am going to get. 60£ Million is just a way to good offer.

How are you playing Cesc?? If you can take 60m, bring in a good enough replacement and have cash left, do it. Personally, I would say Hamsik is the best.

sorry to spam but barca just offerred me 45 M for him in July 2011

I am playing Cesc as CM and Wilshere as CAM, but i'll just move Wilshere down and get Paulo Henrique in.

Javi Martinez - Athletic
Jucilei - Corinthians
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Sissoko - Tolouse
Dario Conca - Fluminese
Jorge Valdivia - Palmeiras
Tinga - Palmeiras

Sell Him Then Play Ramsey In His Position He Will Lead Your Team To Glory. Also Some Of You Think This Would Be A Poor Signing But You Should Play 4-3-3 DCM-Nigel Reo Coker He Is Soo Sick

Sell Him Then Play Ramsey In His Position He Will Lead Your Team To Glory. Also Some Of You Think This Would Be A Poor Signing But You Should Play 4-3-3 DCM-Nigel Reo Coker He Is Soo Sick

alex song, denilson, diaby are all better DMs than reo coker

Personally, I think playing Ganso at CM is a bad choice. He is more of a AM.

Everyone who is saying nigel reo coker is rubbish, you proberly have never even bought him on fm and if not him get steven n'zonzi

I think he has solved the dilemma now seeing as it's a month old...

Back