• Thread starter Thread starter thegas324
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 803
Status
Not open for further replies.

thegas324

Reaction score
One thing about this game that really annoys me is when players wont even allow you to offer them a contract before they reject it. Who else agrees?

True, but that always happened since they introduced this new negotiations system two years ago :(

It's supposed to reflect real life. If the player is uninterested in moving clubs/country or to YOUR club, negotiations just will not take place, just like in real life.

It's supposed to reflect real life. If the player is uninterested in moving clubs/country or to YOUR club, negotiations just will not take place, just like in real life.

I get that but money can change minds haha. And why can't you bribe agents anymore, you probably can in real life?

i hate how if a player moves to another club his contract is always massively lower than what i would have to offer him to get him

I get that but money can change minds haha. And why can't you bribe agents anymore, you probably can in real life?

Not always .

Anyway , question answered so thread closed. Next time, please use Sticked Frustrstion thread . Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back