Transfer help needed!!! Good right back?

cosrad

Reaction score
im currently playing with yeovil in league one and im predicted to have to battle to stay up from league one. :( my squad is decent but i'm 2 players short....a good right back and another good striker. i have about 80k to spend altogether, so can anyone recomend 2 players that i can buy? thank youu :)

de coz from spain is a good right back, usually free. michael potts is a good loan player, will not be a frst choice striker but comes off bench well. michael nardiello is a good striekr at lower league level.

rafael on loan from united??

i looked at de coz but his club wanted 500k which i cannot afford. what club is nardiello at because i cant seem to find him on the game?
thank you for the michael potts recomendation. he scored 2 goals late on in my friendly against westbrom and we won 3-2. :)

i said de coz becasue i got him on a free on my cultural leonesa file, a club must have snaffled him before you!! michael (i think its michael) nardiello should be unattached on a free after being released last season.

yea michael potts will go great guns in the lower leagues and if you can sign him at the end of the season he will be effective all the way up to championship as he gets older and better.

matej rapnik is a good cb/lb (can be easily made into a rb as hes only 18) hes available on a free from a club called bravo.

if you are really struggling ill have a look on my game when i get home from work (430) and private message you some names?

ive heard a few things abut simon spender, but i dont know unitl i get home. have a look.

Last edited: