Transfer help

erikcelander

Reaction score
Currently managing Arsenal, 1st season, 1st jan as of right now and board gave me a 60m£ transfer budget, and llorente, bocchetti and destro coming in for the summer, and probs buying hummels and papadopoulos and might try to get zouma, but is there any tips u got for some transfers? currently 1st in prem with 4 points over manu, playing a 442, with Cavani,Giroud,Bale,Fellaini,Kroos,Götze,Alaba,Verm,Kosc and Wallace/Sagna.

Edit; signed Papa and Zouma, giving me an 36.15m trans and 215000 wage

How did you get Cavani, Bale, Fellaini, Kroos, Gotze and Alaba all in the first transfer window? Thats easily £150million worth of players!

How did you get Cavani, Bale, Fellaini, Kroos, Gotze and Alaba all in the first transfer window? Thats easily £150million worth of players!
View attachment 323928
Actually it's 231..
Ehm, just use month installments, like buyoutclauses instead of paying 3.5 upfront for Wellington Nem, you can pay 3.5 over 48 months therefore saving alot, same goes with normal transfers, just pay for götze like 5 upfront with 25 over 48...

That's quite a lot of money constantly outgoing but each to their own. Lewandowski and Eriksen tend to run their contracts down / ask to leave so getting either on a free would be worthwhile if you want to get someone good for cheap.

this is just insane.... to much money spent..... I played with the spurs, twice did the double with only 2 major transfers in the first 2 seasons.

Not actually helping your cause, but how's the football after such insane amount of transfers in a short period of time? Gelling problems much?

how can you get so many good plasyers,won't you be in debt....wait he only probably plays 2 seasons

You sold Walcott for only 7.5 million? He's still class on my save 2 seasons in and well worth 20 million....

Don't sign anyone. Your team is already young as it is. Focus on youth and pray you win the next 3 Champions Leagues and 3 consecutive Premier Leagues to pay off the debt that will follow.

Back