transfer help!!!

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
hi im playing as arsenal in december 2009 i need another stiker to play with adebadoy (spelling) van perise is getting injured to many times and is playing terriable when i play him so im think of buying a new striker i tried to buy arugeo but they want 44 million and im not spending that much, i also tried to buy balotelli but he chose lazio over me :O got 60 million to spend but dont rely wanna spend more then 30 mil any suggestions?

you already have vela so hes good and maybe you could try and get mario balotelli
samuel eto'o
daid villa
fernandot torres
dimitar berbatov
wayne rooney
zlatan ibrahimovich
nicolas anelka

vela to young ive tried him he does well agasnt lower teams but agasnt man u chesla real madrid he isnt quite good enough and bender is great as a sub but not when he starts thats why i only want a cheap but good player until vela devlops

Try with Oscar Cardozo-its not very expensive and he is useful..

augero has a min realease clause of £39 mil so why not go for him then, you wont be paying the £44mil then asked off you. also i agree with vela, hes a little to young at the moment but become great in a season or 2, but in the mean time either get cardozo or maybe pandev from lazio

If they haven't already signed for someone else, Keirrison from Palmeiras or Goran Pandev from Lazio could be good options. Signed them both for Liverpool and they turned out pretty good for me. Rossi from Villarreal maybe as well? He might set you back around £30 million, but could be good, although I've never signed him so I don't really know. Hulk and Lisandro Lopez (both Porto) would be available for less than £30 million unless they've already moved, but Hulk didn't do particularly well for me when I last signed him, might turn out different for you though.

get Agureo if u cant...Cardoza is great same with Love

Kerrison and marquinhos very good youngsters

try and get agureo or if vagner love is still at cska get him coz i signed him and he was absolutly amazing with adebayor

two words....... VAGNER LOVE. He is unhappy at CSKA, and should get him for around 15m or so.
Pandev, Marquinhos, also, Marko Pantelic plays well for me, and you can get him for 5million....

Back