Aksdal jr

Reaction score
When you start up a new game and go to transfer history, you get the transfers made previous to your takeover. Is there a way to remove this history?

Cheers.

When you start up a new game and go to transfer history, you get the transfers made previous to your takeover. Is there a way to remove this history?

Cheers.

Maybe in the pre game or editor.

Maybe in the pre game or editor.

Cant find any solution to this. Tried both pre-game and in-game editor. Can seem like a tiny detail, but for me its really annoying that these transfers appears in your transfer history. If the game gonna have this new feature, at least put all the transfers made in the history and not just a few. Example, I loaded up a couple of saves with Shakhtar and sometimes a player named Fernando occurs in the history, sometimes not.

Cant find any solution to this. Tried both pre-game and in-game editor. Can seem like a tiny detail, but for me its really annoying that these transfers appears in your transfer history. If the game gonna have this new feature, at least put all the transfers made in the history and not just a few. Example, I loaded up a couple of saves with Shakhtar and sometimes a player named Fernando occurs in the history, sometimes not.
That must be a glitch

Deleting transfer history or transfer transfers in a game depends on the specific game and its settings.

In most cases, game developers do not provide a user interface for deleting transfer history. Because this may affect the integrity and realism of the game world and scenario. I also look at the history of real transfers, I need it for work. Sometimes I find a history essay writer and use https://essays.edubirdie.com/history-essay-writer for this. Sometimes I read and just grab my head. There were moments when I didn’t understand how this could happen. History is power, study it!
I am too

Last edited: