Sticx

Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if this is a bug or not but I tried to make a transfer offer that was accepted. I had to ether delay the transfer or make a budget adjustment to have enough to buy him which I did. But when I try to complete the transfer now that I have enough funds the whole offer is locked out. I can't accept or cancel the offer, every button is greyed out. Here is a SS so hopefully someone has seen this before.

View attachment 213035

Hey guys not sure if this is a bug or not but I tried to make a transfer offer that was accepted. I had to ether delay the transfer or make a budget adjustment to have enough to buy him which I did. But when I try to complete the transfer now that I have enough funds the whole offer is locked out. I can't accept or cancel the offer, every button is greyed out. Here is a SS so hopefully someone has seen this before.

View attachment 980834

I think you have to wait the length of the delay. If you haven't already done so

If you've delayed it for a week, you can only accept it at the end of the week. It shows up as a reminder.

I guess that was it as it just went through automatically. Thanks