Transfer listed by request but not for sale?

• Thread starter Thread starter MrMVP91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

MrMVP91

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue? A few players in my save have been put on the transfer list because they requested a move after being unhappy. I then proceed to inquire about the price that the club is looking to get for them and get a message back saying that the player is not for sale.

Problem?

Pretty realistic in some cases where player demands transfer, but isn't granted it when he is deemed too important for team. Modric year ago is good example of this.

happens all the time in fm12. player is transfer listed unhappy and unsettled but his club say he is not for sale.....after putting him in the shop window

Problem?

Pretty realistic in some cases where player demands transfer, but isn't granted it when he is deemed too important for team. Modric year ago is good example of this.
There is a difference between being unhappy and having the club reject your request and being unhappy and having the club place you on the transfer list.

These players aren't just marked 'unhappy' but they were also listed. The club is clearly giving in and appears willing to sell and move on. Not the same at all as what you described.

There is a difference between being unhappy and having the club reject your request and being unhappy and having the club place you on the transfer list.

These players aren't just marked 'unhappy' but they were also listed. The club is clearly giving in and appears willing to sell and move on. Not the same at all as what you described.

Are these rival Clubs or Clubs from the same league? If so, then its meant to be this way. The club is willing to sell the player but when accepting hos request, they have made it clear that selling them to à competitor is out Of the question.

Are these rival Clubs or Clubs from the same league? If so, then its meant to be this way. The club is willing to sell the player but when accepting hos request, they have made it clear that selling them to à competitor is out Of the question.

I'm playing with Mallorca and the players in question are Ever Banega (Valencia) and Danny (Zenit St. Petersburg). So one of the players is from a team in the same league as mine but they aren't considered a rival, though I guess it's still possible that they don't want to sell him in the same league.

The Danny one I still don't get though.

Tips : assign your scout to your "transfer listed" target, get report card only. Check out the possible price to be accepted by his former club then make an over based on the scout estimated price. A club seldom answering your "inquiry bid", most of the answers are "not for sale"...but actually when you do "transfer bid" with reasonable amount of money they will negotiate the price.

Note:
Scout with low "judging player potential" and "judging player ability" can not reveal the estimation price of a scouted player, recommended scout rate above 16 point in judging player potential as well as judging player ability.

Back