• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

jbm86

Reaction score
Hi
When someon buys your player and they use the monthly installment option,
do you actually get all ur money?
because i only got 5 mil unfron , then do they actually give u monthly installments?
Why do clubs like that option so much?

yep they do give you the money, it would be a giant bug if they didnt, they would be able to buy everyone from you for 100mil and pay nowt.

i presume its done so that you dont get all of the money at one and are able to buy players to replace quickly.

when ive tried to do it myself all of the money goes out of the account stay away, but the team you buy from only gets it monthly

ps. i hate doing it so refuse everything apart from 80-90% up front

read somewhere in here that with that option you can make real good sales, and I think the budget transfer percentage thing gives you all the amount at once (when you sell, when you buy it is like captain cook said) but I am not sure about the budget percentage. Booze, time to tell us what happenned with the cook islands!!! :) told you it was my favourite thread.
why they liek it is obvious, because they keep more money for the future and are able to buy more players. eg: you pay 9m in 24 months, no interests, you can buy other players with the same method and so on, works specially well with liga players who have a release clause, capel 15m euros, asenjo 9m euros. Both 4 or 5 stars potential, capel being able to play as regular since the ebginning even in big teams, bargain!

Last edited:
I sold Dos Santos for 55 million 30 million of that in monthly installments and I never got any of the 30 for transfers lol.

read somewhere in here that with that option you can make real good sales, and I think the budget transfer percentage thing gives you all the amount at once (when you sell, when you buy it is like captain cook said) but I am not sure about the budget percentage. Booze, time to tell us what happenned with the cook islands!!! :) told you it was my favourite thread.

i've been playing another game, ive put Bishop Auckland into Blue Square North, the only thing i changed with them was the Reputation, i put it at 1000, the next lowest in the league being 1400, but still managed to get promoted.

the cooks thread was getting silly and very unrealistic (i shouldnt have qualified for the confed cup!) but just for you i'll load it up later tonight and see how it goes.

Back