Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Transfer Rumour - Winter 2019 Window

Dec 13, 2017
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein

🔴

Man Utd don’t want another Sancho saga with Haaland #BVB

🔴

#MUFC plan quick withdrawal if too expensive

🔴

Kane next target but unrealistic (price + Levy stance) #THFC

🔴

Sancho interest remains but only if fee drops W/ @lauriewhitwell @TheAthleticUK

Sancho remains of interest to #mufc, but they would only proceed with negotiations, if Dortmund’s £110 million asking price from last summer comes down. Wages and agent fees would not be complicated given both matters were agreed upon previously last summer. [@David_Ornstein]

Dec 13, 2017

Laurie Whitwell

@lauriewhitwell

Manchester United guarded against entering into another saga with Borussia Dortmund for Erling Haaland after 10-weeks of Jadon Sancho talks last summer. Execs urged to get out quick if cost is too high. Wages would break pay structure at #MUFC or #MCFC.

It seems like Haaland's wages would also be a problem not just for United but also for City (which explains why Pep was hesitant to talk about bringing a new striker in this summer).

Dec 13, 2017
#BVB - Edin Terzic, Coach of @BVB, on Erling Haaland: „To put him a price tag is not my job but it will be very very big. I know that there are a lot of rumors about him. My job is to get the best out of him.” @SPORT1

Dec 13, 2017
Jadon Sancho contemplated a move away from Borussia Dortmund last summer and could leave this summer if the right offer comes in. Sources suggest Dortmund would sell him for £86m not the £120m they were demanding last summer#mulive [times]

#mufc have seemingly backed off Jadon Sancho but that is considered in Dortmund nothing more than a negotiation tactic to push the price down. He is still a main target #mulive [times]

Dec 13, 2017

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

After confirming few mins ago that Neymar will stay, #PSG president spoke to RMC Sport: “We'll invest a lot in the club, Neymar and Mbappé have no excuse to leave PSG”. - Neymar contract is ‘ready’ and set to be signed. - Talks on with Mbappé but nothing agreed or signed yet.