TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

5 years too late

I highly doubt there's anything in that but yeah mate, his legs have totally gone sadly. Just too many miles in them and he's a shadow of the player he was. Which is a terrible shame to see from someone who's been so brilliant. There's a real Gini Wijnaldum vibe there.

Chelsea need a massive rebuild aross the park and he should be near the top of it.

Kinda strange to see the amount of people here claiming Kante is burnt every time he hits a rough patch, I think it started in 2019. We're talking about a player who was the best player on the pitch in both legs of the semi final and in the final of the champions league (which never happened in the history of the competition) less than a year ago. He only just turned 31, with a healthy lifestyle, players can maintain very high levels of physicality until 34-35 yo. Benzema, Modric, Ronaldo etc. And he still in the top 3 for ground for ground covered and defensive stats. And still in the top 5 in Europe.

Also, he had a late carreer, meaning he didn't start playing high intensity pro games till he was into his 20s like a lot of players do nowadays.

Like Scouse said and as I think myself it’s likely rubbish.

It's not a 'rough patch' mate.

He's fallen off a cliff all season long and it's been Wijnaldum noticeable. It's sad to see as he's been phenomenal. He's just not influencing games to any degree now like he used to. Too many miles in those legs.

@FabrizioRomano
Hugo Ekitike is back to full fitness after injury and he's now prepared for an important summer: Newcastle have been working on this deal since January, he's a top target but Borussia Dortmund are now pushing.

#transfers BVB have Ekitike in their list to replace Haaland.

Paulo Dybala confirms that he is leaving Juventus after seven years, with Monday being his final home game for the club. End of an era

@FabrizioRomano
Juventus manager Allegri confirms: “Giorgio Chiellini will probably try a new experience in MLS - or he will retire, it’s up to him”. #MLS Los Angeles FC already submitted their proposal for Chiellini, waiting for his decision. It’s a two clubs race.

@FabrizioRomano
Atletico Madrid have now officially confirmed that Luis Suárez will leave the club on a free transfer in June. His contract won’t be extended.

#Atleti Suárez is not considering MLS bids as of today, his priority is to continue in Europe.

@FabrizioRomano
Kylian Mbappé: “I can’t say about my future but you’ll know very soon… it’s almost decided”. #Mbappé “This isn’t the right moment but yes, yes… my decision is almost done”, Mbappé added.

…while Real Madrid sources are more optimistic and confident than ever.

Guess it's gonna be another one of those crazy seasons with lots of star striker transfers.

@FabrizioRomano
Arsenal have reached full agreement with São Paulo to sign Brazilian winger Marquinhos, born in 2003. Done deal, set to be signed - contract until June 2027. Fee will be around €3.5m guaranteed.

#AFC ...and Arsenal are also preparing their opening bids for Gabriel Jesus and Raheem Sterling.

@FabrizioRomano
Dutch centre back Danilho Doekhi will join Union Berlin as free agent, deal signed and completed. Contract until June 2025.
🇳🇱

#transfers The Vitesse captain had several options but chose for Bundesliga club because of Europa League chance. Club announcement to follow soon.