TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Not less than €55m, no payments in many years/installments. Leeds have not changed their conditions for Raphinha’s transfer. #LUFC

Barcelona are in advanced talks with the player since February, but talks with Leeds are definitely not easy - as reported last Tuesday.

@sport
#FCB El Manchester United, dispuesto a llegar a cifras por las que el club blaugrana sí daría el OK a la operación

Manchester United, willing to reach figures for which the Blaugrana club would give the OK to the operation.

It will be interesting to see how Serie A’s standing is viewed again over the coming years. The PL aside, it’s currently the most exciting league in Europe to watch for me again.

@FabrizioRomano
Wolfsburg official proposal for Braga centre back David Carmo has been turned down. No agreement between clubs. #transfers

There are many clubs interested in Carmo - release clause worth €40m is still valid.

@FabrizioRomano
Hugo Ekitike deal. Newcastle and Reims have full agreement on €30m fee plus €5m add-ons, agent is now in talks with Newcastle after being given permission by Reims.
⭐️
🇫🇷
#NUFC

#mufc have joined the race to sign Christian Eriksen - Erik ten Hag is looking to make his budget stretch as far as possible and Eriksen has now emerged as an option. [@MullockSMirror]

Erik ten Hag got a close-up view of Eriksen’s bid to rescue his career when he allowed him to train with his Ajax squad to build-up his fitness before joining Brentford - he was hugely impressed by the Dane’s desire. [@MullockSMirror]

UtdDistrict

@UtdDistrict

Eriksen's performances under Thomas Frank have strengthened Erik ten Hag's belief that he can help him rebuild at Old Trafford. [@MullockSMirror]

@FabrizioRomano
Paris Saint-Germain are finally prepared to announce Mauricio Pochettino and Leonardo's departure. Nasser Al-Khelaifi will be ready for final meetings in order to decide the new manager. #PSG

Immediately after that, Luis Campos will officially join the club.

@FabrizioRomano
Matthijs de Ligt: “There are talks ongoing between me and Juventus. Once the right moment arrives, I will decide to extend or to look further”, tells @NOS. #Juve

Current deal expires in June 2024 - in case of new deal, the release clause would be lowered [current one €120m].

@FabrizioRomano
Bergwijn tells ESPN: “It’s difficult for me. I play well at the National Team but when I return to the club people turn a blind eye to me. I need to find a solution, so I could leave”. #THFC

“Ajax? I keep all options open”, he added via @TheEuropeanLad.

@FabrizioRomano
Nemanja Matić will sign a contract until June 2023 with AS Roma - with an option for further season. José Mourinho wanted him after Chelsea and Man Utd experiences. #transfers @SkySport

AS Roma will let Henrikh Mkhitaryan leave on a free - he’s joining Inter, done deal.