Transfer Rumour - Winter 2019 Window

Dec 13, 2017
Dont understand Barca several years now. I can see that they want to launder some money with this transfer so the papers would look better about finances but still giving out 23y old guy for 30...
Busquets 31,Pique 33,Suarez 33,Alba 31,Messi 33,Rakitic 32, Griezmann 29. Where are they going with this team. These guys will not have this kind of sell value and their youngsters are not that good. Compared to Real Madrid who are finding youngsters left and right and have eye for the future same time fighting for the league.
Baffling there recruitment like actually worse than our pre Ole and that’s saying something

Dec 13, 2017
Achraf Hakimi to Inter, here we go! Total agreement for €40M + €5M add ons to Real Madrid on permanent deal. Buy back clause has never been discussed - no chance. He’ll join Inter on next week also with medicals and official announcement ⚫🔵 @dimarzio @SkYSpOrT #Inter #Hakimi

dilakh2

Dec 1, 2010
Achraf Hakimi to Inter, here we go! Total agreement for €40M + €5M add ons to Real Madrid on permanent deal. Buy back clause has never been discussed - no chance. He’ll join Inter on next week also with medicals and official announcement ⚫🔵 @dimarzio @SkYSpOrT #Inter #Hakimi
Thats a good deal ideal for a Conte side and anyone who plays a 3 at the back as he is the perfect wingback.

Reactions: Theatre of Dreams83
Dec 13, 2017
Neil Moxley is now reporting that Bellingham will join Dortmund. He says that the players father kept a close eye on Sancho's development at Dortmund and that played a role in deciding to choose Dortmund. He also says that with United looking to push Liverpool closer to the title next season it was feared young Bellingham wouldn't get enough game time.

£15m rising to £25m is the fee he is reporting.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jadon-sanchos-role-jude-bellingham-22263617

Bujakaa92

Premium
Oct 27, 2017
Shame a bit for Dortmund. Should have added some clause to loan for buy option.

Reactions: Theatre of Dreams83
Dec 13, 2017
Borussia Dortmund want around €110m for #mufc target Jadon Sancho. Solskjær has been ordered by the United board to sell before he buys — he’s prepared to offload Alexis Sanchez, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones to strengthen this summer. #udlatest

Solskjaer was cheekily asked by Norwegian TV channel Viaplay about the chances he will sign someone from Dortmund, he replied with a grin: "I'm good at math, but I can't answer that question.

United legend Solskjaer was further quizzed about his transfer plans and revealed he has held positive conversations with Ed Woodward and the Red Devils transfer crew over their strategy in the market.

• Haha
Reactions: Scouseinthehouse

Bujakaa92

Premium
Oct 27, 2017
Borussia Dortmund want around €110m for #mufc target Jadon Sancho. Solskjær has been ordered by the United board to sell before he buys — he’s prepared to offload Alexis Sanchez, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones to strengthen this summer. #udlatest
That would be huge wage offload but cant see it going that easily, must pay some part of wages i think. Smalling is the only one I see clubs wanting him.

Dec 13, 2017
That would be huge wage offload but cant see it going that easily, must pay some part of wages i think. Smalling is the only one I see clubs wanting him.
Smalling deals already agreed with Roma loan with option to buy. Can see Riola getting a good move for Lingard somewhere. Don’t think Periera will be hard to shift. Jones with his injuries will be so will go for 10m if that. Rojo talks with his loan club are still ongoing. Fecking Sanchez hopefully we can get a loan club that will take some of his wages lol

Dec 13, 2017
Begging for a fee and already getting Sancho to be the bad guy demanding a transfer request. Telling he’s been in the bench the last games.

🗣
Hans-Joachim Watzke (Dortmund CEO): “If Jadon [Sancho] tells us he wants to leave no matter what, which did not happen yet, and a club wants to spend what we demand, we’ll discuss it. But I don't think there will be a club that pays the fee we want.” #udlatest [Sport 1]