Transfer Rumour - Winter 2019 Window

Dec 13, 2017
Loïc Tanzi

@Tanziloic

Les Girondins de Bordeaux et le Lokomotiv Moscou sont proches d'un accord pour François Kamano pour une somme comprise entre 6 et 7 millions d'euros, hors bonus. Un contrat de 4 ans attend le milieu offensif en Russie. Les parties sont confiantes sur un accord total #Mercato

Girondins de Bordeaux and Lokomotiv Moscow are close to an agreement for Francois Kamano for between 6-7 million Euros excluding bonuses. A contract of 4 years awaits the attacking midfielder in Russia. Both parties are confident on a full agreement.

Dec 13, 2017
That's a great deal for that price. Plays on the right if I recall, could be a Sancho alternative if yous lot wanted.
Yeah he’s looked very good mate the 5/6 times I have seen him this season. Good price for sure City been helped that Valencia need some cash after what’s happened. Obviously want Sancho but would of been happy with this guy. City been doing the work on this since Jan.

dilakh2

Dec 1, 2010
Yeah he’s looked very good mate the 5/6 times I have seen him this season. Good price for sure City been helped that Valencia need some cash after what’s happened. Obviously want Sancho but would of been happy with this guy. City been doing the work on this since Jan.
Could end up as a classic Woodward shenanigans. Chase Sancho all summer but end up paying the price they want anyway. The amount of deals done late by United is laughable when you have other clubs get it done early so they can have them in for pre season.

Dec 13, 2017
Could end up as a classic Woodward shenanigans. Chase Sancho all summer but end up paying the price they want anyway. The amount of deals done late by United is laughable when you have other clubs get it done early so they can have them in for pre season.
Nothing surprise me with Woody lol. Don’t think may deals will drag on this summer for most clubs

Dec 13, 2017
Info : Ça bouge autour de Rayan Aït-Nouri

. @ManUtd et @ManCity ont transmis des offres à son représentant Jorge Mendes. Le latéral gauche d'@AngersSCO a d'ailleurs visité les installations de plusieurs clubs cette semaine.

Info: Things are moving around Rayan Aït-Nouri . @manutd and @ManCity have sent offers to its representative Jorge Mendes. The left side of @AngersSCO has visited the facilities of several clubs this week.

Dec 13, 2017

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Sam Lee

@SamLee

Little update on Koulibaly but I’m hoping to get a better one: As far as I know City have always been in the market for two CB’s. Koulibaly and Ake. City are signing Ake but that should be unrelated to any progress or lack of progre