Transfer Target List

• Thread starter Thread starter njimenez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7K

njimenez

Reaction score
As anyone using the Transfer Targets List? How are you using it? Do you find it helpful?

Not using it. Tried it on a couple of occasions, but I don't see how it could be any better than taking care of transfers myself. Afterall, buying players is one (if not THE) of my favorite aspects of FM.

In my journeywoman story (Next Belgian talent) I'm playing with the least responsabilities until the circusmtances say my manager would have naturally them, so when I see a player I think I need and would sign I add him and hope for the best.

In the first transfer window I got one of them, while other two failed. I'm happy with it, because the team is low division and the wage budget was already exceeded, so it was a nice surprise to see a signing before managing to sell/offload a couple of players.

Not very good. I did it by accident the first time as I though it was more of a "add to scout list" type feature, and the board sign Papiss Cisse for some mental amount, not that he isn't good, but not 29 odd million good.

And yeah, that is like the main part of this game, buying players

Back