Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Transfer Update for Season 2019-2020 FM 2016

KINGBEAR

Aug 4, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to install this update? I don't have a folder marked "Sports Interactive", I have folders that cam from Steam when I downloaded the game.

tazz1966

Jul 29, 2010
thanx for the updates....i woz just wondering if you could do me a Nottingham Forest update please

Jose Fontao

Aug 2, 2011
Can anyone tell me how to install this update? I don't have a folder marked "Sports Interactive", I have folders that cam from Steam when I downloaded the game.
Open the game and next close it.
Now go to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data and put it inside ¨editor data¨ folder.
If doesn't exist create it!

Jose Fontao

Aug 2, 2011
sorry for my english and thanks for this topic

i cant activate this update in my game, it doesnt seen in game. i put in editor data bt does not work. what should i do?

(and can i play with 16 touch in this data?)
Doesn't work with the Touch version.
Only in full game.
Past the downloaded file inside ¨editor data¨ folder (Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/editor data)

Jose Fontao

Aug 2, 2011
Primero que nada gracias por tu esfuerzo; mi problema es que coloco la base y se me actualizan las plantillas pero no las edades de los jugadores :( siguen con la edad que tenían en el 2016; es normal esto?
Sí, sólo los traslados están actualizados, no la edad.

De esta manera los jugadores ¨duran más¨. xD