Transfer Update Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Ylli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Ylli

Reaction score
I've looked through the files on this website and found the transfer update but not sure how to put it in my Football Manager 2010.
I've read the noob guide and tried it but it doesn't seem to work..
I'd love a quick answer to this as I wanna get down to playing it with the new transfers as quick as possible.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Pleasee..
I wanna start a season with West Ham and Ilan and Mido included..

Make sure the downloaded file is in data editor folder, then when u start new game make sure u have the change box ticked when u select what database u wanna use, then u can choose to use the transfer update data. Hope it help.

so i just put the file into the data folder?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:23 PM ----------

Ooooohh, i think I understand now. :)
So the Transfer Update is a whole new database and when you go to ake a new game you can choose that database..
ooh ok, thanks for the help :D

Is the file you downloaded the official 10.3 patch, or an add-on?

Do you have WinRAR or 7Zip? You need to extract the folder.

do what i did do it yourself open up the editor and to the west ham transfers urseelf

I've extracted it, and add-on.
I found out how to do it, but realised that the add-on i downloaded has a lot of missing transfers, so thanks for the help anyways

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

omg. which file is the actual database of fm?
because when i save my editing i have to merge the databases and i don't know what its called.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:36 PM ----------

??
Just a small problem and then I get to get on with my game.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:33 PM ----------

COME ON.
All i want to know is the name of the file!!! ¬.¬

Back