• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 446

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsene Wenger admits he suffered during a summer he says was "the most disturbed since I have been here".

More...

LIES!
I don't believe Arteta's style will suit Arsenal, but it's not just M.A. Gervinho, Frimpong, Miyachi, Park and co are a different style to who they've replaced.
I see that as a good thing as the gunners need to reinvent themselves, and a slight direction change back towards a rigid spine team with fluid periphery certainly won't hurt.

LIES!
I don't believe Arteta's style will suit Arsenal, but it's not just M.A. Gervinho, Frimpong, Miyachi, Park and co are a different style to who they've replaced.
I see that as a good thing as the gunners need to reinvent themselves, and a slight direction change back towards a rigid spine team with fluid periphery certainly won't hurt.

Well Frimpong isn't replacing anyone, Miyaichi's style is very similar to Arshavin at his best and Park is another player who can hold up the ball and score goals.

Just read through the article, those sound like some very odd quotes. Still can't help but feel Arsenal got rid of some Champions League A grade players and replaced them with Europa League standard ones. Mertesacker was the best one but he'll have his moments where he is beaten for pace too.

Back