Connor Devine

Reaction score
hey, i recently got coventry city promoted to the premier league, i bought marco verratti so am set for a att mid :)
My defense is fairly solid with; Ben turner, callum davenport and Jonathan woodgate, although i would like a left back (:
i really need a right winger, a left winger and a central midfielder, my attempts to sign charlie adams from blackpool failed :(
also i am in desperate need of a striker, last year my top scorer was aaron gunnarson with 11 goals :P

I have about 12 million to spend but my wage budget is small and i cant spend more than 22k a week on each player :/

cheers guys thanks for your help!:)

look up diego costa for the right wing, plays for a spanish team not sure which one, done amazing for me at chelsea also doubles as a striker if needed. left wing i would recommend maybe trying to get vladimir weiss either on loan or to buy if available.
As for CM try bressan, usually does pretty well for me.

You have many areas to cover, with little funds to spend. Consider loaning players in from bigger clubs.

Manchester Uniteds Fabio?
A player called Zeman, has good technical stats, not so great mental and physical, never tried him personally, but he is always offered to me cheap.

Darren Gibson on loan for CM? Aaron Ramsey?

I would name you a few but I don't know any that would sign for less than 20-25k p/w really. :/

adam hammill could join, and if you are really lucky so could stephen hunt, both wolves. I found that joe mason of plymouth develops well and is a reasonable striker/winger but only in year 2013 and above really

Back