mgs88

Reaction score
Hey I'm currently playing a season with liverpool and when i sell a player i only get a tiny ammount of the money back from the sale. Does any one know if there is a way i can change this?

Thanks

I think this is probably due to the club having debts, and therefore all your income does not go into the transfer kitty. I've not managed Liverpool, but I had this issue when managing Valencia.

the only way i think u can change it it gettin fmrte or obviously restart the game but remove debts in editor before hand.

If you go on Board Room>Finances screen you will see a % of what transfer income they give back to you.

Whether or not you can edit this with fmrte or in the editor? I am unsure.

You can edit this fmrte but it's cheating

Hey, its your game, you can do what you like :D

yup u can edit it in editor.. in fmrte i'm not sure coz i didnt use it..

Cheers for the speedy replies. Sorry if I'm being an idiot but what does fmrte stand for?

Hey,i am playing as the manager of Porto F.C in Portugal.I can't offer a player to a club for the desired asking price.For example,i tried offering Hulk to other clubs for 20 Million but the teams bidding for the player offer 10.25 m and when i check in the news column ,the news come as Porto offer hulk,they are looking for fee in the region of 10.25 m. Can anyone help me regarding this? Any help would be appriciated.Thanks