Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Are any tacticians out there who can provide me with a tactic that would allow me to concede less than 15 goals a season and at the same time allow me to score a few goals?

Reaction score
Just need a tactic that is solid defensively which has been tested. Any links?

Surprise *****!
Reaction score
I've always found that playing somebody at DM and having team blend set to Defensive Positioning at all times along with a high pressing game does the trick. Don't have a tactic to share but that's how I go about doing it and it does well

Reaction score
Everyone is tested at some point in life. We must prepare ourselves at all times. That test can be defeated and we can win but we must never give up hope. Can you help me in do my assignment cheap. I have to submit this assignment tomorrow. I'm willing to pay you for that. I am waiting for your response.

Reaction score
My heartfelt condolences go out to all his family, friends, and even to all of my fellow noobs. May God bless and protect each of you. kizi