Trip to London - RWC 2015

Reaction score
View attachment 248308

Fun fact: In real life, I'm a stand up comedian. It's what I do for a living.

I'm planning on heading to London for a week in September but I've never been to the city.
I'm mainly going for comedy gigs and to see Ireland play Romania in Wembley. I get to mix
two things I love: Irish Rugby and the Stadium that's given me fond FM memories :p

Can anyone recommend cheap accommodation, places to eat, must see locations that
don't involve extortionate amounts of time or money. I'm looking to have a good holiday
for the world cup and I couldn't think of a better place to ask: seeing as this is a British
based forum.

Cheers in advance lads. This place has been a second home to me, I know I can count on ye! :)

P.S.
If anyone's interested in the comedy gigs, I can post where and when as I've them booked.

[video=youtube;d4PlzmSj0E8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PlzmSj0E8[/video]

Last edited:
Never been to London, not the biggest fan of rugby. No help at all really but i definitely think you should give your gigs a plug! :)

Mate, wish i could go see that show! For the first time in my life, i almost wish i was British.....almost ;)

Mate, wish i could go see that show! For the first time in my life, i almost wish i was British.....almost ;)

To quote one of my favorite scenes from House M.D.

Chase: "I'm Australian."
House: "You put the Queen on your money. You're British." :p

Where else will you be?

If it's not too far away I will watch you!

Or are you only doing London?

Where else will you be?

If it's not too far away I will watch you!

Or are you only doing London?

Only looking at London for September.

After the new year I'm expecting to hit Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
Just depends on how much cash I've got.