Will1981

Reaction score
The Challenge

Win as many different trophies with as many different teams from the top 5 league's in europe.

Rules & Criteria

Load a new game with just the top league from England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain selected.
Use the 11.3 database with a large database size (see screenshot).
Please do not use any unofficial transfer updates.
Set your past manager experience as Automatic/Sunday League Footballer (see screenshot).
You can start off at any club you like but must only use this manager throughout your career i.e when you have won all the can with that club or fancy a change of clubs you need to apply for other jobs as and when they become available.

Trophies Available

European Champions Cup - 400 points
EURO Cup - 300 points
English Premier Division - 185 points
LIGA BBVA - 185 points
German First Division - 175 points
Serie A - 175 points
Ligue 1 - 160 points
English FA Cup - 150 points
German Cup - 135 points
French Cup - 130 points
Spanish Cup - 120 points
Italian Cup - 115 points
English League Cup - 110 points
Coupe de la Ligue - 110 points

Scoring

You will score the points for each trophy everytime you win it with a different team:
Example if you win the English Premier League with Arsenal you will score 185 points but if you win it again with Arsenal the following season you will score zero points.

Leaderboard

WonderManager - German First Division - 175 points

You will be put on the leaderboard as soon as you post a screenshot of any trophies that you have won.

I will be taking part in this challenge myself and as a twist I decided to start off unemployed and was instantly offered the vacant Wolfsburg job which is where my journey begins.

I hope you enjoy this challenge and feel free to discuss the challenge or post any updates on your progress on this thread.

Last edited:
Finished my first season.

Team: Wolfsburg
League Table:
View attachment 192997
Barely won the league from Bayern. Was able to win the league faster but 3 consecutive draws in the last 3 matches delayed it, luckily i didn't lose.

Transfers:
View attachment 192998
Jiri Belek was a good backup DMC and a good starter until I changed my tactics to 2 DMCs.
Pape Diop was a fringe player as I am afraid that my main DMCs will be injured.
Ahmed Khalil was a backup striker next to Grafite. Helmes and Mandzukic was scoring decently so I've never bothered to put him into the starting 11.

Top:
Patrick Helmes - 16 goals
Diego - 14 assists
Arne Friedrich - 7.51 avg rating

Best Players:
1. Mario Mandzukic
2. Diego
3. Arne Friedrich

Others:
Avg Attendance: 29126
Biggest Win: 7-0 Lubeck (German Cup 1st round)
Biggest Defeat: 0-2 Leverkusen (League)

German Cup:
Lost 0-1 to Hoffeinhem in the Quarter Finals.

Oh btw, is it against the rules to show interest in job on other teams rather than applying for the job when the team fires the head coach? Planning on leaving Wolfsburg.

Finished my first season.

Team: Wolfsburg
League Table:
View attachment 192997
Barely won the league from Bayern. Was able to win the league faster but 3 consecutive draws in the last 3 matches delayed it, luckily i didn't lose.

Transfers:
View attachment 192998
Jiri Belek was a good backup DMC and a good starter until I changed my tactics to 2 DMCs.
Pape Diop was a fringe player as I am afraid that my main DMCs will be injured.
Ahmed Khalil was a backup striker next to Grafite. Helmes and Mandzukic was scoring decently so I've never bothered to put him into the starting 11.

Top:
Patrick Helmes - 16 goals
Diego - 14 assists
Arne Friedrich - 7.51 avg rating

Best Players:
1. Mario Mandzukic
2. Diego
3. Arne Friedrich

Others:
Avg Attendance: 29126
Biggest Win: 7-0 Lubeck (German Cup 1st round)
Biggest Defeat: 0-2 Leverkusen (League)

German Cup:
Lost 0-1 to Hoffeinhem in the Quarter Finals.

Oh btw, is it against the rules to show interest in job on other teams rather than applying for the job when the team fires the head coach? Planning on leaving Wolfsburg.
good start mate I will add you to the leaderboard, yes you can show interest in other jobs or apply for them anything goes as long as you only use the one manager.

Is it possible for me to have the Russian, Turkish and Ukranian league loaded? My Man-U game got corrupted so set myself the aim to win the league, cup and Champions League in all of the leagues mentioned here plus, the original 5 in the OP. I have followed all your other instructions so is it possible to take part? (I obviously won't update you on the Russian, Ukranian and Turkish seasons so there might be the occasional season missed in my updates)

Is it possible for me to have the Russian, Turkish and Ukranian league loaded? My Man-U game got corrupted so set myself the aim to win the league, cup and Champions League in all of the leagues mentioned here plus, the original 5 in the OP. I have followed all your other instructions so is it possible to take part? (I obviously won't update you on the Russian, Ukranian and Turkish seasons so there might be the occasional season missed in my updates)
thats fine with me mate, good luck.

im interested in doing this challenge i have also added the spl in my game, i originally started unemployed but was never offered a job unlike you as you got offered the wolfsburg job at start of season, do you know why this is? so im thinking too start as either celtic or real madrid but would prefer too have started unemployed but was never offered a job so im bit confused, help would be much apprieciated cheers