Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Trophy_Whorder fm14 counter tactic​

View attachment 462854
Hello wellcome to my brand new tactic for fm14 i created this fliud tactic for arsenal i wanted to create a new approuch to this years fm last year most of my tactics where attacking but this year i have gone with the counter style teams like bayern muchen dortmund real madrid chelsea so on use counter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other things you need to know
* Opposition Instruction: I dont use them i let my Assistant Manager do them.
*Match Preparation: traing all ways tactic till december rest of the season fitness
*TeamTalks: Raikan007 guide look there if you struggle at team talks
*Player instructions
*Pitch size standard

Striker complete forward
*Run with ball
*Shoot more often
View attachment 462872View attachment 462871

All Midfielders amc players
View attachment 462870View attachment 462869
*Attacking midfielders
*Run with the ball
*Get further forward
*Pass shorter

Centre Attacking midfielder
View attachment 462868View attachment 462867
*Pass it shorter
*Get further forward
*Roam from position

Centre Attacking midfielder
View attachment 462866View attachment 462865
*Dribble less
*Pass it shorter
*Get further forward
*Roam from position

Deep lying playmaker
View attachment 462864View attachment 462863
*Pass it shorter
*Fewer risky passes
*Mark tighter

Defender midfielder
View attachment 462862View attachment 462861
*Pass shorter
*Dribble less

Defenders are set to defaultand goalkeeper

League table
View attachment 462859

Fixtures
View attachment 462857View attachment 462858View attachment 462856

Tactic downloadView attachment 462855

Please leave good and bad feed back hope you all have success in using my tactic best of luck​

Last edited:
Gonna try this for my Saints team, been trying to find a formation like this that works as I've had no luck so far in this years game with creating tactics lol

Gonna try this for my Saints team, been trying to find a formation like this that works as I've had no luck so far in this years game with creating tactics lol

this year has been tricky just keep at it man let me know how you get on

this year has been tricky just keep at it man let me know how you get on

Doing alot better so far with this tactic, managed 2 get a couple of decent results but have also had a couple a disappointing results so need 2 tweak a few bits against certain teams but on the whole I'm happy with it. Thanks mate I'll try creating my own again when the full version is released

Doing alot better so far with this tactic, managed 2 get a couple of decent results but have also had a couple a disappointing results so need 2 tweak a few bits against certain teams but on the whole I'm happy with it. Thanks mate I'll try creating my own again when the full version is released

Hi I notice the same thing with arsenal main problem that I had was facing smaller teams they was able to soke up all the pressure then one attack they got a goal very frustrating dispite having psossession 60+

trying this tactic with liverpool because i like the look of it but two games into prem lost both and not had a chance but will give it a bit longer

trying this tactic with liverpool because i like the look of it but two games into prem lost both and not had a chance but will give it a bit longer

Alright so heres situation. I took over an Everton side in the year 2018, full of old worn-out players but with quite alot of experience. There were also a couple of younger players with some definite quality, so I figured improving on a 13th spot shouldnt be too much of a problem. Below in the picture you can see my results with 442 up until the City game on the 8/12/2018.

For this game and the rest of the fixtures Ive been playing basically what this guy offered, I have a few alterations due to my team not being the quickest or having the best finishers (Its actually the worst-placed team viewed on acceleration). I do however possess alot of creativity and strength, which really comes out due to the tactic instruction express yourselves.

The results speak for itself. Magic stuff. (Please overlook the trashing by United XD)

View attachment 462322

So thanks for that man, really worked out.

focus your training to tactic high for the first couple of months then swap it to fitness

Alright so heres situation. I took over an Everton side in the year 2018, full of old worn-out players but with quite alot of experience. There were also a couple of younger players with some definite quality, so I figured improving on a 13th spot shouldnt be too much of a problem. Below in the picture you can see my results with 442 up until the City game on the 8/12/2018.

For this game and the rest of the fixtures Ive been playing basically what this guy offered, I have a few alterations due to my team not being the quickest or having the best finishers (Its actually the worst-placed team viewed on acceleration). I do however possess alot of creativity and strength, which really comes out due to the tactic instruction express yourselves.

The results speak for itself. Magic stuff. (Please overlook the trashing by United XD)

View attachment 401419

So thanks for that man, really worked out.

keep going dude thanks for the feed back that's unlucky vs man united

Hey, half way through my first season without finding success with any tactics I have created I have decided to give this one a try. I was thinking about switching the central mids to dlp-support and bwm-defend instead since I have already bought Bender. What do you think about that? Also, what tweaks have you made and how does this tactic work for you now when the full game is released?

can you show me a screenshoot of your team

Will give this a try in my 4th time trying an arsenal save lol since I got this on release day I have tried 3 times already and not done very well :(