'Trouble at Barcelona'

• Thread starter Thread starter Anderlecht
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

Anderlecht

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I don't know if this is in the right part of the forum, don't blame me if it isn't...

I'm playing Barcelona, 2nd season and now something happened.

Suddenly, I got a message that there is 'growing' friction' between Busquets and Agüero.

Does anybody know how to resolve this? I don't see any new options in the Interaction screen.

Hopefully, I won't have to sell one of them because of this 'fight'.

Greetz

if u leave it a week they may say they have resolved there diferences, i dunno this hasnt happend to me, and anyway if i had 2 sell one it would be Busquets

You don't have to sell either them it shouldn't make an all to noticeable difference, and there isn't anything you can do apart from sit it out and wait for them to resolve it!

Ok, that's what I will do then.
Yeah, just bought Agüero, so would be kind of stupid to sell him :D

Thanks for the answer!

Offer them both a new contract and praise their form to boost their morale. Then they might resolve their diffrences as they are happier.

I think it does make a noticeable difference,atleast the times it happend to me both players moral dropped so did their performance

just offer new contract to the player who start it..then settle..me play 20 season d..it just solve like dat..

This just mean that they dislike each other, and it will never go away, unless they play in the same position. I had the same thing with Nasri and James Rodrigues, and I resolve it by interacting with James that he can learn from Nasri. It was a gamble, as he could say no, but he agreed, and he came back later thanking me and that he learned a lot. In his personal stats Nasri is one of his favourite people, and Nasri came back saying that their differences have been resolved. With your 2 players in different position, they'll dislike each other forever, and it can disrupt the harmony in the club. If it gets worse the only alternative will be to sell one of them, which is not as easy as to say Busquets, as you must see who else like them, who is most liked by the other players, and then sell the one that is least liked.

But then a real manager wouldnt be able to do that bosnian brigade

Back