• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 925

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Police are called to reports of trouble involving West Ham players and supporters at the club's end of season dinner at a top London hotel.

More...

Not my joke but...

Why did Demba Ba refuse to sign any autographs?

The last time he signed something he ended up playing for West Ham.

Absolute non-story. There was a Talksport journo actually there when it "kicked off". Guy was led away, player didn't cause any trouble. Tbh, I think the fan would've been better off without an autograph. Hardly anything to be proud of unless if was Scottie Parkers autograph. Blown out of proportion.

Im surprised the West Ham players even showed up, first time for everything I suppose.

Last edited:
Looks like I was wrong earlier. Sullivans now saying a player was racially abused. On SSN now

Sullivan also said yesterday that what he meant by British manager was someone English...Scottish...Or Welsh lol, hasn't he heard of Northern Ireland?
Jesus, the clowns who run that football club never cease to amaze, and I will tell West Ham fans something Martin O'Neil will not touch that club with a ten foot long barepole and a rotweiler up his *rse. As for Sam Allardyce I can not see him walking into a club with those clowns in charge either. The only option I see is a 'yes' man Mr Chris Hughton, Millwall West Ham 'derby' next season god knows how embarrassing that will be for English football when they play each other.

Why they felt the need to have an end of season dinner is beyond me but hay. I suspect these sort of things are planned months before and couldnt back out because fans had bought their tickets. If this is true then the player in question should be ashamed of himself and dosent deserve to be a footballer. Any hurt he is feeling is nothing near the hurt the fan that asked for the autograph is feeling.

Sullivan's such a ****. Why doesn't he just keep it quiet? Anyway, these are all rumours. West Ham are in trouble!

Apparently robert green tried to hold someone back but let them slip through his fingers, then carlton cole tried to punch someone and missed, Scott Parker was fighting them all on his own, Matt Upson just stood around and watched as usual, Kieron Dyer couldn't go because no wheelchairs were permitted, and Wayne Bridge refused to shake anyones hand at the end of the night.

Also lol [video=youtube;-eComt_KVwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eComt_KVwI[/video]

Back