Trouble with Match Highest Earner Clause

• Thread starter Thread starter waywardzzt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6K

waywardzzt

Reaction score
I'm trying to renegotiate a contract with a player who has a MHE clause in it. I just hit premier and without realizing it a few players kind of screw up my salary structure. I don't want this guy to have the MHE clause, but every time I negotiate the agent keeps throwing it back in. Do any of you all know how to lock a clause so that I refuse to include it in? Or am I screwed?

u can remove that clause in the negotiations, and just give him a lift in his previous salary.

but i find this common for key players in ur club, in my case playing as arsenal, rvp earns 120k, and has HME. so if i offer anyone one of my players, like cavani 130k, then rvp get it too. (6)

and is that player ur talking about a key player for ur club

Lol_101:1410461 said:
u can remove that clause in the negotiations, and just give him a lift in his previous salary.

but i find this common for key players in ur club, in my case playing as arsenal, rvp earns 120k, and has HME. so if i offer anyone one of my players, like cavani 130k, then rvp get it too. (6)

I know I can remove it every time I negotiate, but it just gets put back in REGARDLESS of how much money I offer him.

And while he used to be a key player, his potential means that eventually he will be left behind by more savings. He's a strong center back that still does good for me for now. Four stars.

I know I can remove it every time I negotiate, but it just gets put back in REGARDLESS of how much money I offer him.

And while he used to be a key player, his potential means that eventually he will be left behind by more savings. He's a strong center back that still does good for me for now. Four stars.

see. he's a key member for u and want to be the highest paid. and besides the HME doesn't hurt alot. and have hme is just a insurance policly , XD lol. just leave it alone. it cant be escaped. its like this for every club, imo, a key play has a HME clause in their contract.

Back