I did, but it just seemed like a story here in FM-Base.

But I did find his Hull management interesting.

Yes I always check up on Vitaliys Leeds story, looks like he might win the league this year. I also read Football Manager Story, several authors on that site and on FM 2010 Johnny Karp (main guy) is a really good manager.

Yes I always check up on Vitaliys Leeds story, looks like he might win the league this year. I also read Football Manager Story, several authors on that site and on FM 2010 Johnny Karp (main guy) is a really good manager.

They are the 2 main ones I read too

Although I read it he isn't the best manager ever, a lot of people could have gotten Leeds to where he got them, a really good FM player can get them into Europe through the league in the first season in the premiership and can win the league with some hard work by the second or third season in the premiership.

Although I read it he isn't the best manager ever, a lot of people could have gotten Leeds to where he got them, a really good FM player can get them into Europe through the league in the first season in the premiership and can win the league with some hard work by the second or third season in the premiership.

That is more a case of getting lucrative signings and good loans in, and slowly building a team. Some games certain players will be transfer/loan listed, and on another game, they won't be. It really depends on a little luck along the way.

Yeah, but if I am not mistaken his biggest success is with Leeds, he's been sacked, which can happen with bad luck, but even his other stories aren't great.

That isn't to say his blog is bad, it is good, he's just not the best FM manager

There are many better stories on this site.

He isn't the best manager in world, but his stories are very interesting and I liked it :D