• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

coolmcool

Reaction score
Truro City

View attachment 302122

Like a lamb following a shepherd (MojoDex) i have decided to try my hand at a lower league story.
Truro City are a bit higher in the league tiers than most of the other peoples clubs but they are the closest team to where i live in Penzance and beyond them its Plymouth Argyle.
It has been well documented that Truro have struggled with finances in recent times after shooting up the leagues around 5 times in several years they are not in hard times and administration.
This is the story of how i will use the clubs youth to stay afloat and hopefully get promoted.

Information

View attachment 302124

As you can see we are one of the favourites to go down this season but hopefully we can stay in the league and get taken over, our facilities are not too bad and our Stadium can hold 3000 but im sure that most of that is standing room only.

The Squad

View attachment 302125

Not a bad squad they have a lot of potential but some of those injuries are long term, i think at least 4 are for 4 months or more.

First half of the season update will be up dreckly . . . . .

Truro City

View attachment 302135

First off the League Odds

View attachment 302136

As you can see we are one of the favourites for relegation being touted for last place but if we get a good tactic going i think a mid table finish is within our grasp, the biggest problem is so few players in the entire club so i will be looking forward to the youth intake in March!

Consortium Takeover

View attachment 302140

This should help us restructure the debt and be able to offer contracts to keep our young players.

Finances Before and After Takeover

View attachment 302141View attachment 302142

As you can see we are no longer in debt but thats only because of a big loan deal but at least it doesnt last too long, on previous games i have had loans for 20 years which are just tiresome

Back