Trust Assistant Recomendations?

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeyMoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

MikeyMoo

Reaction score
Hey new to this site...

I'm playing with united in my 3rd season and i was wondering should i always follow what my assistant manager advises.

He has rated...

Santon
Obertan
Smalling

all with just two stars as potential ability. They're all performing decent enough as backups. Should i look to strengthen my team and sell these guys?

Finally i have Mata on the left wing and he has had a terrible season. Do you guys rate him much?

Thanks for the help in advance

santon is exceptionally good. obertan gets good if you give him enough games ( i sell him cos hes not the kind of player i need)

dont know about mata, never signed him

smalling becomes quality in 2-3 seasons

What are his judging current and potential ability stats? If they're good then he should be more trustworthy

his stats are 15 for both... so maybe i shouldnt totally trust his judgement

cheers so far guys

i get that: recommendations on here or good guys irl and my scouts always tend to rate them as "useful potential" or some **** like that. never any leading potential at top level, and i have Roberto ******* Bettega. something wrong with the game?

They all turn out well, theyre not mind blowing though.

Mata though is world class. How do you play him btw? I would play him as an adavanced playmaker or inside forward(hes a good finisher and is creative).

santon turns out to be one of the best players in the game imo, he's so solid even tho he only has 12 for tackling. i'm 4th season with liverpool and i'm gonna save my 20 mill budget till next season so i can afford him, prolly cost me 40 mill at least.

Back