try my manchester united challenge

Any more info please, how are the finances, are players still there or have they been replaced, changes to reputation etc? :)

yeah its on the link the estmated worrth is 170K but they have no debts alll of the clauses been cleared No Debts or no Income coming in most of the players have gone the ones who they can't afford mostly youth remanin ALL the players been released and are availible on a free transfer, there reputation is 700 and they are -35 points to begin with.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

hello lots of people have made Different types of challenges with man.united this is mine as you all no they are in debt by over £700million so i have put them in the Northern premier division and there are slight differences in the league, i have deleted there debts they are worth 170K have 1000season ticket holders a season ticket being £60.00 and the average ticket price is £5.00, 700reputation and they start with 35 deducted points
this is also making it a hard challenge i have deleted there Affliated clubs and they have Man city as there parent club as they are close they have one rival being fc united of manchester most of the original squad have been released because of wages and then it wouldn't be a good challenge the leagues are only upto Regional Divisions i did have a level 23 database for this but it wudnt load it kept crashing i have made the 'man united fan base' the chairman they have moved to share with altringham which max captacity is 6000 they wil get between 500 and 3000 Transfer budget = £0.00 and wage is = £1.8K the average age is 27. i wanted to have kits and logo for this but dont no how to make them so if anyone could that would be helpfull. Got ride of all of the coaching staff sept one scout been replaced with other staff which is okay for that region i dont know if anyone will like it i can do this for any team in the england league save to EDITOR DATA any questions just ask

thats whaat i put for it

Do you still have your darron gibsons gabriel obertans and bebes or is it U19s