Trying to add lower leagues

• Thread starter Thread starter jachiche
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

jachiche

Reaction score
I was attempting to add several of the Scottish Lower leagues to the game below Div 3 in order to create a proper pyramid system. However, when I'm on the "Add Nation Rules" section, and select Scottish Division 3, the section "Number of Relegation Places" is greyed and I am unable to change it from 0. I have a league added beneath it with a number of promotion places set, but I am unable to change how many teams are relegated from SD3.

I'd rather not download someone else's patch as I have my own ideas which I'd like to play around with, I juts need to overcome this one obstacle.

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance

I was attempting to add several of the Scottish Lower leagues to the game below Div 3 in order to create a proper pyramid system. However, when I'm on the "Add Nation Rules" section, and select Scottish Division 3, the section "Number of Relegation Places" is greyed and I am unable to change it from 0. I have a league added beneath it with a number of promotion places set, but I am unable to change how many teams are relegated from SD3.

I'd rather not download someone else's patch as I have my own ideas which I'd like to play around with, I juts need to overcome this one obstacle.

Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance

you would have to re-create the nation ruling as a blank slate

Currently, there are no relegation places in the Scottish Division 3. Therefore, you would need to re-write the rules.

Are you trying to add a 4th Division? If so, which teams do you have included?

Currently, there are no relegation places in the Scottish Division 3. Therefore, you would need to re-write the rules.

Are you trying to add a 4th Division? If so, which teams do you have included?

I think he's trying to add in the highland leagues to Scottish Junior League, but wants clubs relegation from the Third Division

Back