Trying to edit a newly created database

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Jamie4

Reaction score
Hi people,

I just loaded up the 10.3.0 patch database in teh database editor and moved yeovil from england up 2 the scottish third division and edited all the players etc just for some fun .. although i forgot 2 take a team out of the scottish third division and put them down south so now in the game i cant load up scotland or england to try and play my newly created game!

The problem is when i go back into editor i cant load up my custom database to fix this problem :(

Anyone know what to do to get into it to fix it?

Cheers

Go to your EDITOR DATA folder and right click on the database you want ot edit. Then select OPEN WITH, followed by NOTEPAD.

In Notepad find the section that reads as follows...

<record>
<record id="rule_group"/>
<list id="files"/>
<list id="db_changes">
<record>
<integer id="database_table_type" value="25"/>
<integer id="db_unique_id" value="48"/>
<unsigned id="property" value="1668574579"/>
<record id="new_value">
<integer id="lsop" value="0"/>
<record id="value">
<integer id="Ttea" value="743"/>
</record>
</record>
<integer id="version" value="1392"/>
</record>

########################################

</list>
</record>

The above code changes YEOVIL into a SCOTTISH THIRD DIVISION team. In the above exmaple you will notice a line of hashes followed by two more lines of code. This indicates where you need to put a new piece of code in order to make the database work (DO NOT DELETE THE TWO LINES OF CODE AFTER HASHES IN ABOVE EXAMPLE). Put the following...

<record>
<integer id="database_table_type" value="25"/>
<integer id="db_unique_id" value="13"/>
<unsigned id="property" value="1668574579"/>
<record id="new_value">
<integer id="lsop" value="0"/>
<record id="value">
<integer id="Ttea" value="ID OF SCOTTISH 3rd DIV TEAM YOU ARE SWITCHING"/>
</record>
</record>
<integer id="version" value="1392"/>
</record>

This will put a Scottish Third Division Team into the Coca Cola League 1. Find the ID of the club you want to put in League 1 and put that number in place of -- ID OF SCOTTISH 3rd DIV TEAM YOU ARE SWITCHING, in the above example.

File -- save as. Just click on the database name that you opened and it wil save it with the proper file extension.

Hope that helps :)

Back