trying to get my team into premier league...

Bigwillis2000

Reaction score
hi forgive the looong post but its worth the read tf ur interested, im trying to get a low league team in the premier league and even into a champions league spot. but im stuck at league one at the minute.

i started off as fc united of manchester. i put them in the english northern premier league using the data editor and started with 50,000, and got them into league 1. but that idea backfired because they share gigg lane with bury, so i found it hard to attract decent players because i cant upgrade training or youth facilaties or even change the pitch size... is it possible that the chairman might build a new stadium or something? is that something that can happen in the game? but iv given up on it at the minute.

so i decided to start again. i started as blyth spartains, 0 transfer budget and 3.4k wage budget. i have finally managed to get them in the coca cola league one. but it has become inpossible to win and even draw.

i have used the same 442 since i started the game so its been good for 3 seasons. so i got my jobs worth out of it. but since i started league one its become very tough.

buti did kind of cheat a bit, not using the data editor or anything like that, but i loaded all the players from the reunion. they play like gods for 90 quid a week... the northern english premier league was a doddle, the blue square premier was easy. coca cola league 2 was a bit harder. and much worse because of a lot of injuries, 7 were injured and its allwayst the first team players. wich was very annoying. but anyway i still managed third place on goal diference.

so thats where i am, in league one. played 9 won 2 draw 2 lost 5. and on the verge of religation. the board are still happy. but the bookies think i shud be tipped for outside promotion in my first season in league 1??? they said the same in league two, but fc utd were just happy i turned up.

i started this season good, did well in frendlies and the first 2 or 3 games of the season and did very well then the media said i fail to experiment or whatever...when i lost 2 or 3 times in a row. so thought i best change it a bit. i did good in the league cup. but any cup i enter i for some reason seem to draw doncaster every time... very annoying as they allways seem to beat me.

i expect a rough patch in management. i have no problem wit loosing but my whole team are good and can play about a 6.7 on a bad game but my strikers about a 5.5 at best. its like what the f**k are u doing? 9 v 11 most of the time no matter what the formation they have 20 shots at least, im lucky if we get about 7. many times weve gont the whole game with less than 5 chances and 0 on target. but then the players request an improved contract, 13 games 2 goals 1 assist that kind of thing, 2k per week... yet the french man wants 120 quid for the honor of wearing the team shirt...then the injured english player thats missed 2 games of the season because of idleitus thinks you dont apreciate his contribution to the team... well for 3k per week 5 games 0 goals 0 assists i can surely be a bit ****** off cant i?

iv tried 532 4121 4132 and more. makes no odds. are we desting to go down? my players look so much better than some of the teams we play aswel. some of them iv signed in the past and there ****.. like akpo sodje or whatever his name is he plays for sheff wednesday i think, signed him 3 times on diferent games giving him a chance and hes f***ing **** but still allways manages to scores past me. another one f*****g shocking but still the attributes look good same as Akenfenwa big strong lazy and ****? i think so. what another waste of time.

any feedback is helpfull cheers.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

posative feedback obviousley, cheers

if you need a good striker for that division go for [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1T4RadRSs"]terence scerri[/ame] he is strong and good in heders trust me man

i cant seem to find him in my game or watch that video :( must be down to my really rubish internet connection, cheers though

a central midfielder for you, he scored in just about every game for me when i got to league 1 with barnet. Celso Borges. He really is something else.

******, missed out on him. hes at man city and worth 20million on my game. one for future games though i think, thanks

is he really at man city and worth 20 mil. jesus, didn't think he'd get that good. i sold him to udinese for 7 mil to bring in other players.