• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 421

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

The Turkish Football Federation admits it does not know if Guus Hiddink will stay as manager of its national team, as the Dutchman continues to be linked with a return to Chelsea.

More...

Hes on his way to Chelsea, all the players seem to want him too. I'd be very shocked if he didn't.

BTW, is there somebody controlling that account, or is it automated from the BBC Website?

Hes on his way to Chelsea, all the players seem to want him too. I'd be very shocked if he didn't.

BTW, is there somebody controlling that account, or is it automated from the BBC Website?

It's automated.

Well he's said he'd resign if offered the Chelsea job so...I expect him in the dugout next season

Yer i think its almost certan he will be our gaffer next season, really good choice if we wanted someone to hit the ground running and get the performances of the players back to its best again (namely Malouda!!!!!).

Absolute quality manager, I'm sure he would do great at Chelsea but he doesn't seem like the kind of manager who would jump ship. Really difficult one to call.

Back