Turkish Teams

• Thread starter Thread starter nicgm10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

nicgm10

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm playing my first season as Arsenal and I have faced both Galatasaray and Fenerbache in the Champions League. I got beaten twice by Galatasaray in the group stage and lost to Fenerbache on aggregate in the knockout.
I was just wondering if any one else has noticed that Turkish teams are really good on this game or if it is just luck.
I think it's the game because Galatasaray have just beaten Man U 4-0agg, and Fenerbache have just beaten Barca 4-1agg to set up an all Turkish Final.
Thanks

They're not bad mate, I'm with Liverpool and I've struggled against galatasary before, just played fernabache in my 4th season and struggled at home, they have Hernandez, kuyt and stoch along with some other good players!

Actually as a Turkish man i can say yes,they're not bad but there are some overrations,that final is not really realistic...by the way there should be many good Turkish players,in domestic and in Germany!

Written down, they got pretty decent squads with a few extras.

Actually, it is a different situation in reality.

High profiles signing for serious wages, ridiculously high tv broadcast fees(in respect to quality) and how this money is squandered by the ignorant chairmen taking nonsense advice from palyer agents, non-turkish player limitations, terrible and biased refereeing, the match fixing story and how it is wiped under the carpet, with really offensive media, football here in turkey is NOT only football i can assure you.

Back