Turnin wonderkids in world-class players

Reaction score
I'm probably not on my own here in sayin this, but is there any tips on makin wonderkids in2 world class players?? i av many in my A.C Milan game but none of them ever turn in2 world class players, i play them most wks, praise them when they play well etc etc, but none seen to work.. any tips will be great..

making sure they are playing in thier orrect position and are feeling happy is the start of it but them becoming world class players just comes in time..
just make sure you are giving them the right training and are getting mins on the pitch they cant imrpove unless they play

And also get people tutored as well. eg. Get David N'gog tutored by Fernando Torres.

yes thanks bigal i forgot to mention that i have keirsion being tutored by afonso alves they are both brazillian as well which helps they wont hae as many problems also i hae them 2 playing up front for me and they are playin brilliant together

I am fulham and currently have about 6-7 wonderkids in my squad, i think they might not hit world class until they are 25-26 im not sure.

Problem i have it 'touted as' i have one touted as the next owen hargreaves, i play him most weeks..he has just turned 20 years old but his stats havent really improved much over last couple seasons, i doubt very much he will ever be a future owen hargreaves and england international...

future owen hargreaves?

so he will be injured all the time lol

i would not want to keep that player for long if he is going to be like hargreaves

well maybe if you keep him for a bit then sell him off when you get to a value of something like 5-7 million then sell him that will be a nice little profit

Back