Reaction score
I'm Liverpool just about to enter my second season after having a great first. I won the premiership and got to a Europa League semi final. I brought in a couple of younger guys and Klose who managed to get 15 in 16 apps for me and became a real legend in my eyes. During the course of his season he tutored Sinclair and helped get his det up to 14 then when Barbosa returned from his Santos loan he managed to get his det up to 18 and they worked very well together. Klose has selfishly decided to retire at the end of the season. He is now my under 19 coach and I hope to make him my assistant long term. He's just become such a legend for me.. Anyway during the season tutoring has really taken off for me. Milner is doing okay with Ibe, Henderson is working well with Wilson, Skrtel with Gomez.

This year I want to get tutoring spot on but it's still pretty new to me even with having a good season with it. I've signed more youngers and a couple of older guys to help.

My tutoring schedule looks like this

Skrtel - Gomez
Henerson - Wilson
Milner - Ibe
Alonso - Tielemans
Sakho - Harry Souttar
Lucas - Thiago Maia
Kuyt - Adekanye (Who is promoted to the first team)

I am in desperate need for someone to finish Barbosa's training at get him to det 20 and then second half of the season help Sinclair. I have tried to go for Tevez, Drogba, Toni (Going to Everton) and Olic (retiring).

I know Barbosa being at det 18 is still very good but I feel he is so open to the tutoring and training that half a season with a good tutor will get him that push to 20. It's just finding the right guy to do it.

Also is there any must sign tutors for the second season I must sign up? How is your tutoring going? Any advice, tips or hints?

Last edited:
Kuyt might have high determination and work rate. May also be keen to join Liverpool again

Would Eduardo from Shakhtar be a good shout for Barbosa and Sinclair? Without access to the game at the moment, I know he has 19 det shod could bump Barbosa up a bit and help Sinclair.

Striker tutor options for Liverpool are very limited second season. I had my heart set on Tevez but he's so content in Argentina he has no interest in coming to Liverpool.