TV-Deals Spain

• Thread starter Thread starter Hernanes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 999

Hernanes

Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to know if it is possible to edit the existing tv deals for the spanish clubs as there is a huge inegality. If yes, how many should every club get? How much do english clubs get on tv-deals for example? and how is it with the second league? A lot of questions I know, but I would appreciate it if I could get answers for them.
thx

It's a tricky subject! From managing Bilbao I get like 110 million per season and get massive profits each month, gaining a huge transfer budget I can hardly use :)
As for Real and Barcelona I believe they are around the mark of 150 million (in real life)

But how much should I give clubs like Deportivo, Racing and Levante who are in financial trouble. I want the transfer deals to be as fair as possible, but giving every team the same amount sounds a bit irrealistic and unfair, because some teams perform better than other one's

I calculated now how much every team should get over 5 years. The average of the tv deals in spain are 172,39 mio over 5 years in other terms 35 mio per year for every club in spain. Do you think this is realistic or should I still change it so that the better teams should get a bit more? I think this would make La Liga much funnier, because now Real and Barça don't get that much money. They would get 116 mio less than in reality. How much do English clubs get from their tv rights so that I can compare a bit?

Back