TV revenue + League earnings

• Thread starter Thread starter Seano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

Seano

Reaction score
Is there a way to raise the TV revenue and the Earnings for your position inthe league without using an editor, like naturally. I'm currently Shamrock Rovers in my 5th year and won the title every year bar one and i've reached the Champions league Champions playoff every year losing to big clubs and doing okay in the Europa League whenever i got knocked out via the playoff. I reached the champions league group stage for the first time this year but only managed 2 draws against Chelsea , Atletico Madrid , and Leverkusen. I'm trying to improve but in order to do that i need to be able to attract big names and talent and in order to do that i need a big wage budget and transfer budget. I'm currently Spending 85k on wages, expanded my Stadium twice in the last two years and my youth facilities and i want to keep improving them.

Currently if i win the League i get 50 or so thousand. for winning the League cup i get 40k and for winning the Senior Challenge Cup i get around the same. I simply won't be able to afford all my aims in attracting players improving facilities and expanding stadiums unless i get some support from the league itself. So how can i up the prize money and TV revenue without cheating?

In last years game the prize money never went up, not sure about 12 though. You get 7 million for reaching the Champions League group stages though, which was how I survived..

Yes you can get League and tv revenue to go up. Only thing that is locked is actually the ECC and EC that are locked. It does take a while for you to actually to increase this. You are in your fifth year I would say give it another 5 years or so. You can also tell when this is going up by how much the league is getting in sponsorships.

The easiest way is to get your league to improve. Either by you doing well in the Champions League, like winning it, or getting other teams winning other tournaments or doing well in them. This doesn't mean not getting them knocked out. While it will go up it won't go through the roof. It will be slow risings, but it is still nice to see.

Yes you can get League and tv revenue to go up. Only thing that is locked is actually the ECC and EC that are locked. It does take a while for you to actually to increase this. You are in your fifth year I would say give it another 5 years or so. You can also tell when this is going up by how much the league is getting in sponsorships.

The easiest way is to get your league to improve. Either by you doing well in the Champions League, like winning it, or getting other teams winning other tournaments or doing well in them. This doesn't mean not getting them knocked out. While it will go up it won't go through the roof. It will be slow risings, but it is still nice to see.

Thanks for the info! Yeah i really wanted this save to go for a few years at least. I've managed to get the likes of Charlier Adam , Leon Best , Stephen Ireland in the team on relatively low wages but they won't last much longer in the game but will help in champions league. I'm still waiting in the results of the League ranking for the year. I'm only in january so i guess they won't be released until the EPL is finished. A number of other teams are starting to challenge me for the title , mainly Cork City , gap was down to 15 points last year compared to previous years of 25+ so that's good to see.

Back