are you still using this tactic for man utd and hows it going

THIS TACTIC HAS BEEN UNSTOPPABLE FOR ME!

Took over Sheff Utd in dec 2023, who were still struggling in league one, they were 21st, finished 5th and lost in playoff final. Following season, ran away with the league title, finished on 106pts. Next season, ran away with the championship, only signed a few players too, finishing on 100pts. First season in Premiership, its february and im top of the league by 5 pts. Obv signed a few more players, but still have the same main defender as i had in league 1 (H)

i have broken defensive records and goal scoring records on my "rise to the top"

Last edited:
THIS TACTIC HAS BEEN UNSTOPPABLE FOR ME!

Took over Sheff Utd in dec 2023, who were still struggling in league one, they were 21st, finished 5th and lost in playoff final. Following season, ran away with the league title, finished on 106pts. Next season, ran away with the championship, only signed a few players too, finishing on 100pts. First season in Premiership, its february and im top of the league by 5 pts. Obv signed a few more players, but still have the same main defender as i had in league 1 (H)

i have broken defensive records and goal scoring records on my "rise to the top"

Show some screens please !