Amanchuk94

Reaction score
Hello guys. We have tactic that was created by Mister Vitz. Problem is that tactic has stopped working after 17.3.2 update. I don't own the tactic but can someone tweak it to make it better. Keep same positions, especially in midfield. Maybe someone could tweak instructions or adjust tactic instructions. Also could change bpd roles to defend ? And add cf? I just need someone to tweak it and make it a good tactic like it was before the update. Tried to contact author bit he has been offline for a week. So I am writing here so that guys who are good at tactics could help me. Attached tactics to the post. Thanks

Thanks. Currently trying it, only have switched f9 to CF support. Is it fine ? But seems like it's week on away games. Especially against ****** sides. Playing as Chelsea btw. I will give this another try.what position should I use if I don't have decent false 9 ? And can I change central defenders roles to defend for both of them will it destroy the tactic ? Defense still seems weak especially on away games . But thanks for trying thought. How about you, are you testing your tweak ?

Thanks. Currently trying it, only have switched f9 to CF support. Is it fine ? But seems like it's week on away games. Especially against ****** sides. Playing as Chelsea btw. I will give this another try.what position should I use if I don't have decent false 9 ? And can I change central defenders roles to defend for both of them will it destroy the tactic ? Defense still seems weak especially on away games . But thanks for trying thought. How about you, are you testing your tweak ?

View attachment 84466