tweaking for the gerrard and torres tactic

amarjahangir

Reaction score
was up

Anyway, I started my league and I am doing really well. I was wondering if you all could help me tweak this super tactic I made. It was designed to get the best out of gerrard as an attacking midfield player and Torres as a poacher

I will post screenshots to show you my current situations

fm6h.jpg
As you can see the formation is 4-1-4-1-1. Masch usually being the anchor man, I recently changed the advanced playmaker role from gerrard to the cm and turning gerrard into an am instead of advanced playmaker. Torres is simply brilliant, he has scored 5 hat tricks for me so far. He just cant seem to stop scoring as the lone striker!

fm1.jpg

fm2r.jpg

fm3r.jpg

fm5t.jpg

fm6.jpg

The problem, last 5 games or so the team has gone off the boil, I seem to be getting dominated by the likes of stoke! this is happening away from home only. I was wondering if you could give me any tips to tweak my tactics to help me dominate these games a bit more

by the way if you all are wondering why torres hasnt played in cl games, it is because i missed him out when registering by mistake! both have been injured quite a bit in games so aint played max games

fm6.jpg

Last edited: